Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Sunday, June 01, 2008

The bluest skies I've ever seen are in Seattle

I case you haven't heard...I've moved. From the eastside to the westside; I'm now back in Seattle. It's been four years since I've lived in Seattle and it's taking some time to adjust to urban living again. One of the biggest advantages of life in the suburbs is parking...an abundance of free parking. No circling around the blocks looking for on-street parking and then reluctantly deciding to pay big bucks to park in a pay lot. Paying to park is a small sacrifice because Seattle has a lot to offer, great restaurants and great distinct neighborhoods. Plus, my daily commute has improved. My new house is smaller than my house on the eastside, but it's cozy and comfortable and only 3 blocks from Lake Washington. It should be a nice place to live this summer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to Jack and Sharon for help working arround the house this past weekend. This house is almost showcase ready! :^)

1:36 AM  
Blogger wenmei said...

I can't WAIT to spend this summer in your new 'hood with you!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you have actually SEEN the sky?All I'M seeing is the inside of a rain cloud.
DJ

10:46 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Well, I'm trying to be optimistic.
There WILL be blue skies in Seattle...sometime.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home