Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

This past month has been, without a doubt, the most stressful consecutive 4 weeks of my life. Throughout my life I've been through difficult times and I've been through sad times, but I have never experienced such intense stress over so many days. I'm an emotional wreck. I'm constantly on the verge of tears. I've been snippy and irritable. I can't stop my brain from racing with thoughts of all the things I need to do. I leave my "real" job and go to work. Weekends too, filled with projects. I can hardly sleep, not that I have the time anyway.

I don't know what I need more, a vacation, a nap or a stiff drink. All 3 might do the trick.

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Keith, brother, business partner and my rock. He's been under the same stress (even more), yet he always manages to pick me up when I collapse (both literally and figuratively). We both need a vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger wenmei said...

I think a stiff drink right before you take a nap on your vacation is very much in order. Hugs from me and a sloppy wet open-mouthed slobber (it's what passes for a kiss) from little man Z.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home