Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yah Mon, I'm back from da Islands!




Last week I was on a Caribbean cruise. Ahhhhhh.... Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, and St. Marten.



This trip was just what the doctor ordered. After all the project stress in March, it was great to get away with my family and relax, laugh, and have fun in the sun. I found a perfect balance of activity (highlighted by the three "S's", Snorkeling, Sailing, and Shopping) and a blissful lack of activity (I grew accustomed to two-a-day naps!). Plus, some Malibu Rum helped complete the attitude adjustment. You can see in the pictures how my perspective changed.


I may be back at work now, but I'm keeping a bit of island life with me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you do look relaxed. Hope at least some of the feeling is still with you.

DJ

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the 4th "S" : Snoozing!!!!

The trip was great, although it was basically one big all you can eat buffet that lasted 7 days. (ugh!) Royal Caribbean lost money on us. :^)

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home