Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Reshelle and Tom DeForrest


This past weekend I was in Bellingham for the wedding of my friend, Reshelle. Reshelle and I have been friends since the 6th grade and I have so many fond memories of growing up with "Rey". Reshelle has a warm heart and a playful nature that draws everyone to her. Her wedding to Tom was a perfect reflection of their love, both touching and funny. The whole day was lovely and the country setting was beautiful with sunny skies and a clear view of Mt. Baker. Being there makes me remember why how much I love Whatcom County. It still feels like "home".


Best Wishes Reshelle and Tom!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful thoughts.I was nice you could be here for our special day.
Tom and Reshelle

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home