Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Over the Hill




Yes, on Friday I turned 35! I'm not sure how I feel about turning 35, but luckily I haven't yet slid into a mid-life crisis. At least I'm not showing any symptoms-- I haven't bought a convertible, or taken up sky diving, or gotten collagen injections, or gone to the ice skating rink and demanded to drive the Zamboni. No, it's pretty much life as usual.


However, I did have a wonderful Birthday. At work I celebrated with my colleagues and Andrea made a delicious ice cream cake (my favorite). In the evening, I went with my family to the Olympic Sculpture Park and then ate a terrific dinner at Restaurant Marjorie. As an added bonus, August 24th turned out to be the only nice weather this whole week and we were able to dine outside and enjoy the sun.


Thanks to everyone for the kind birthday wishes!
P.S. Best wishes to Bob and my prayers for a speedy recovery

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great day out.

Olympic park was fun.

I was hoping to see the eaglets, but alas, no...

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry eaglets

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home