Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Daiden's first visit

There's a baby boom going on all around me. Last week we had a baby shower for Sarah, our school social worker. She's having a boy in July, one of 3 staff members expecting babies this summer. Not only that, but Wenmei's pregnancy is progressing smoothly. And quickly! She's at 17 weeks already. My how time flies.


Here's a picture of me with Denee's 10 week old son, Daiden. He is such a cutie! He loves to snuggle and he's starting to smile and laugh. Contrary to what you see in the picture, his eyes are not usually crossed. This is an awkward picture of him, but I only had two photos to choose from and I look terrible in the other one, and...well, it's my blog! Sorry Daiden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home