Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cool Rider...


Sunday turned out to be a great day to ride with Keith on his motorcycle. I finally got a motorcycle jacket to go with my helmet and gloves and I was ready to go! I've got to admit, it is a thrill. There is, however, one thing I've got to learn about riding on the back of his bike. When Keith shifts gears and the speed drops momentarily, my head snaps forward and I smack the front of my helmet against the back of Keith's head. Not very cool. I'll have to practice keeping my head in alignment...either that, or get my own bike : )

3 Comments:

Blogger wenmei said...

Look at you! And your head-snapping description made me laugh out loud. My problem on a motorcycle is that the engine soothes me and I nod off...resulting in a very similar head-snapping situation.

You're a c-o-o-l....r-i-d-e-r!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cool by a half...

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice bike, what is that a Honda ST1300?

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home