Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Krissy B!



Last night was Krissy's 35th birthday and we celebrated with a group of her friends at Trader Vic's. Yes, Trader Vic's has returned to the Northwest. What a throwback! If you remember Trader Vic's from its hay day in the 1960's - 1980's (and I barely do), the new version keeps to the original theme, but with an updated menu and modern decor. However, they still have a Tiki Lounge where you can get a tropical drink served in a coconut. We also had a terrific dinner and pineapple & mango crisp a la mode for dessert. Yum Yum. Krissy had two fortune cookies which will certainly bring lots of good fortune over the next year!

It was fun being with Krissy on this milestone and reflecting back on all the good times we've had over the years. It struck me yesterday that I've known her for almost seventeen years. Boy, does time fly. I still think of her as one of my "new" friends.

Hmmmmmm, I guess my 35th is right around the corner. Gulp.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear about Krissy. Good to hear that her pet biz is doing well.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home