Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Z turns 1








Today was the party for my godson Zach's 1st birthday. Zach and all his baby friend played with the toys...and played with lots of things that are not toys; the Blackberry, the remote control, the diapers, the wrapping paper and the boxes. But, a good time was had by all! Zach even got his very own cupcake, chocolate zucchini with whipped cream frosting. The cupcake was also turned into a toy (and a doggie treat) and the whipped cream was spread all over the kitchen table a la Jackson Pollock. Since I'm not a mother, it never occurred to me that a baby wouldn't want to devour a cupcake with whipped cream. I certainly didn't have a problem and easily downed two of Wenmei's varieties, an apple-cinnamon and a rose-cardamom. Yum Yum!


Thanks to Chris, Wenmei and Zach for inviting me to this special celebration. Happy Birthday!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming to my birthday party, FG Margaret! (And for those of you who don't know, "FG" stands for "Fairy Godmother", because every boy needs one.) I should warn you that Mama stole a couple pictures from your blog and she wants to see the rest of them, because you have better pictures than she does. She's so picture-greedy, that Mama.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cupcake, toy, AND doggie treat all in one. What a clever little man.

DJ

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home