Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Espanol para maestros

Tonight I started taking Spanish for Educators. This 2 credit college course is being offered to educators in my school district for only 10 bucks! Those of you in public education know that college credits are required to maintain your certificate and they help you move up the salary schedule, so when I heard about this opportunity to learn some conversational Spanish for only $10, I jumped at the chance. What I didn't think about when I signed up for the class was the Tarea (Homework) and Examenes (Exams). Maybe I was Muy Loco to sign up for this class, but I'm sticking with it.

My class includes educators from elementary, middle and high school. The number one phrase the elementary school teachers wanted to learn was, Mas despacio por favor, meaning Slow down, please. Any guess what the high school teachers wanted to learn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home