Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Sunday, November 02, 2008

I'm feeling very Zen-ful

In what has to be one of the most decadent experiences of my entire life, I spent nearly 4 hours at Habitude Spa yesterday. My afternoon of relaxation was compliments of Wenmei who gave me to a gift certificate for my birthday. I should mention that she gave it to me when I turned 35 and I'm now 36, but I'm glad I held onto it...yesterday was the perfect day for the spa! The experience was even better because Wenmei and I got to spend the afternoon together because she also got a gift certificate (from her husband). We both got the full pamper treatment, a full body massage, a scalp treatment, a facial, use of the sauna, and a blueberry smoothie! Ahhhhhhhhhh....

A huge "Thank You" to Wenmei. I am overwhelmed by your generosity and so glad I got to share in the day with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home