Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


This morning I woke up to the first snow of the season. With my Christmas tree trimmed, it's really starting to feel like Christmas. They say a Pineapple Express is heading our way, so all the snow will be gone by the time I head for work on Monday. Until then, I'm going to sit inside, drink hot cocoa, shop for gifts online, write my Christmas cards, and get in the spirit of the holidays.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Maggie! We were looking online and found your blog... I am sitting here drinking coffee, enjoying the snowy view and reading all about you! It has been so long since we have sat down and had a good chat. This is pretty darn cool, I get to catch up on you even though we don't get to chat very often! We definitely need to get together soon, it seems you have a lot to share! Married life is fabulous...I think the hardest part is learning my new name! I will definitely be watching your blog and calling soon! Congratz to Keith on his great time! You both rock!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hey Rey! So glad to hear from you! We do need to get together for a nice long chat. Miss you.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pineapple Express???

What's that???

I think your prediction of this so called "Pineapple Express" is somewhat overblown.

No wait this post is a week old... Whoops, you were right..

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home