Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Monday, November 09, 2009

One size really DOES fit all!!!


A few weeks ago Keith returned from Costco with a gift for yours truly...a Snuggie! Yes, you've seen it advertised on TV, you've wondered if it works and maybe even thought of buying one for yourself. Well, I'm here to tell you it's a little slice of heaven. Now I can read my Sunday paper and drink my coffee without letting my arms get cold. Brilliant! When I'm cozied up with a blanket watching TV I don't get that pesky draft when I reach for the remote control. Ahhh the practical uses are endless. In fact, I'm sitting at my computer wrapped up in my Snuggie right now! And it works for everybody. Here's Keith all Snuggied at 6'2" (okay, I made him take this picture).

2 Comments:

Anonymous k said...

Wow, looks great!

Get your Snuggie now!

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snuggie Bear!!!

DJ

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home