Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Bash

This year I went to a Halloween Party at Erik and Jenn's house. The costume theme was "Your Worst Nightmare." I dressed as if I had shown up to high school in my pajamas. To be truthful, my worst nightmare is showing up to high school naked, but I don't really know these people well enough for that costume!
Here's the very pregnant Ms. Teen U.S.A
Here are a few more of the best Nightmarish costumes:








The Pig Farmer --yikes!
That's really scary










Vice President Sarah Palin -
Eek! That's really, really scary!






Our hosts, Erik dressed like a UW Cheerleader, and Jenn, who won the costume competition with a near sweep of the female vote for her costume as an empty roll of toilet paper! Great costume Jenn!




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home