Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gay B-I-N-G-O!!!! Woot Woot!!!










Last night I went with friends to Gay BINGO, a fundraiser for the Lifelong AIDS Alliance. After raising our daubers in our right hands and taking the Bingo Pledge, promising to "remember this is just a game", the BINGO was ON! However, no one at my table won a single game. I know we were supposed to have fun and retain some perspective that this is a friendly game for charity, but c'mon...my table didn't even get to think about yelling BINGO. With one thrilling exception -- during the Blackout game, Paul was just an O-75 away from the big win of the night (darn, that professional photo shoot could have been his!).
Pictured:
Paul's ohhh-so-close-to-winning Blackout game
Paul comforted by one of the Sister's after the heartbreaking loss
Maria and Lisa are "Bingo" ready
Margaret and Jessica are ready, daubers in hand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home