Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh Tanenbaum


It's beginning to look a little like Christmas...

As I look around my neighborhood, I see houses with picture windows framing tall Christmas trees 6' to 8' high, all a glow with Christmas lights. Then there's my Christmas tree. It's only 18" tall and that's WITH the star on top. It's a little bit pathetic in comparison, but nonetheless, it makes me happy. Charlie Brown loved his Christmas tree and I love mine.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 Comments:

Blogger wenmei said...

I love your Christmas tree too, even if it's more of a "treelet". Oh Kleinenbaum?

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next year if your good. I'll get you a fake Costo tree, pre strung with lights.

If you're bad, you'll get a frosted white artifical tree with bright red ornaments, and a motorized revolving base.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home