Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween



Today was our annual Mt. Rainier Counseling Office Halloween Party. We invite the staff for hot apple cider, pumpkin bars, and other yummy treats. The highlight of every Halloween is our secretary, Janet, who always dresses up as a hospital patient with a "cool breeze" on her backside. Her fake booty with blue thong looks so convincing at first glance that we spend the whole day laughing as we watch the reactions of students and newbie staff. Some people laugh hysterically, others do a double-take then sigh with relief when they realize it's not her real butt, and still others turn bright red and giggle nervously or pretend like they haven't noticed. It's hilarious!

I dressed up as "Miss Alaska" which turned out to be a very practical costume since my office is once again freezing! My ears were warm with my favorite hat, complete with tiara!

4 Comments:

Blogger wenmei said...

You look SO cute as Miss Alaska! And yes, Janet's naked bottom is hilarious...

10:45 AM  
Blogger wenmei said...

Hey, I just had an idea! Next year, you be Miss Alaska again. I'll be dressed just like you, but I'll fake-n-bake tan myself to a horrible shade of orange (or maybe I'll just use makeup to do it...I don't want to actually make my skin that color). Then I'll be "Baked Alaska"! :)

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE Miss Alaska.
Janet IS sick.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THERE SHE IS!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home