Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Got Caffeine?

When you work at a public school, fundraisers come with the territory!

I am the school counselor and co-facilitator for GES, the Global and Environmental Studies Academy, a 'small school within a school', serving 180 ninth and tenth graders. To earn money for student field trips, we are selling shade-grown, fair-trade coffee through Cafe Humana.

If anyone is interested in a pound of coffee, just let me know, but place your order by November 27th. Options are dark roast, medium roast or decaf, and either whole bean or ground. Regular is $10 per pound and decaf is $11 per pound. I'll get the orders on Dec 6th (in time for the holidays) and I'll gladly deliver to friends in the Seattle area (and I can bring to Tucson, too). For each pound sold, $4 or $5 goes to the students. Okay, now I sound like one of those annoying "Save the Children" commercials.

http://www.cafehumana.com/index.php

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sign us up for a # of dark ground and a # of medium ground. Delivery around the 21st fo Dec. please.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

You got it!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home