Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Friday, May 01, 2009

All Decked Out!


One of the perks of my new house is the deck. A full 700 square feet of deck. Since I moved here in the fall of 2008 I didn't really get to enjoy any warm summer days lounging in a chair, soaking up the sun, firing up the barbie, relaxing with a drink or enjoying the sunset. All of that is about to change! Summer 2009 is fast approaching and the newly acquired deck furniture is almost in place. There are now 2 chaise lounges, a slate table and four chairs. Now all we need is the barbecue and we'll be chillin' and grill'. Can't wait to have you all over to enjoy it right along with me. C'mon sun!

Here's a sneak preview

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiice.

DJ

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home