Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"I've never had a bridal shower before!"

I know, I know, I've been neglecting my blog.  Well, this one is for you mom and dad (the two readers of my blog).
I had a bridal shower today, hosted by two lovely friends and colleagues, Teri Hansen and Andrea Crisler.  Those ladies are golden...love them.  I was overwhelmed and touched by the show of  support from so many of my co-worker friends.  And, I was really feelin' the love after 2 margaritas! 
Here are a few pics of the event.  Thanks Andrea and Teri!
The hostestess with the mostestess

My school peeps!

Go Gougs, with Gina


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A juice fast isanother option and there are also products labeled as acai berry
but are not working properly. Our products are professional strength homeopathic HCG and our customers report the same great weight loss and detox your
body at homeification method that has been achieved, recovery can begin.



Also visit my weblog: site

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Mom said...

Margaret,

What a great group of gal pals. There's nothing like having loving friends (and family).

Love you, doll.

Mom

9:32 AM  
Blogger benilhalk said...

This is so sweet! It is my first bridal shower as well. In fact, I have never been to a bridal shower. My sister is organizing it and I am very excited about it. I liked this post a lot and I have started to imagine my bridal shower as well. I am getting married in one of the wedding venues NYC by the end of this month.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home