Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Monday, February 13, 2012

Whistler Weekend

Heading up the magic carpet to the top of the tube run
A few weeks back I took my annual (well, almost annual.I missed 2011 and there was no trip in 2010 because of the Olympics) weekend trip to Whistler. This year's participants included regulars Karen, Jim and Cindy with the revolving slot filled by Steve O'Malley, a welcome and fun addition to the group. The weather was great, not perfect, but light snow every day. Since I'm a green run skier at best, I decided to save money on ski rental and lift tickets and go cross-country skiing one day and snow-shoeing the other. Jim and I even splurged one afternoon on a 1 hour pass to the inner-tube park.  




Cindy and Jim

Jim, Karen and Steve

Drinks at the Longhorn with Steve and Karen

Cross-country skiing with Jim

Got to bundle-up for the inner-tube run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home