Margaret Garner

My life in Margaritaville

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Who says Halloween is just for the kids?

Once again this year, the counseling office threw a Halloween party for our staff. It's become an annual tradition and a highly anticipated event at school. It's fun to have veteran teachers bring new staff from their departments to show them the rope (overheard, "you got to get here early to get the pumpkin bars!" and "I come in the morning for some sweets, and back again during lunch for the savories!"). 


This year I dressed in costume.  Inspired by my trip to Pamplona, Spain several years ago, I dressed as a running-of-the-bulls-victim.  My costume is complete with a red bandanna from Sanfermines, and "bloody" bandage from being gored (the bull might lose the war, but he always wins a couple rounds in battle).  To properly convey my character I decided I should play the role of a drunk Aussie, but I couldn't do the accent. 

Here are some pictures from the party:



Check out the full spread!

Angel Teri ministering to the injured bull-runner

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG
I had no idea.
What a spread.
DJ

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home